Gifts of Life Insurance
Make a significant gift to the American Institute of Chemical Engineers even without a large estate. Here's how you can leverage your dollars for a larger gift.
How It Works
- You transfer ownership of a paid-up life insurance policy to the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
- The AIChE elects to cash in the policy now or hold it.
- Consider naming the AIChE in your long-term plans. It's simple.
- Make a gift using an asset that you and your family no longer need.
- Receive an income tax deduction equal to the cash surrender value of the policy.
- You may be able to use the cash value of your policy to fund a gift that delivers income, such as a deferred gift annuity.
- More details on gifts of life insurance.
- Frequently asked questions on gifts of life insurance.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.
Explore More Gift Options
Will or Trust →
You can plan a gift that will not affect your cash flow.
Appreciated Securities →
Take advantage of appreciated securities, avoid tax.
Life Insurance →
Make a significant gift, no matter the size of your estate.
Retirement Plan →
Donate double-taxed assets and leave more to family.
Donor-Advised Fund →
Make a gift from your DAF, or name us a beneficiary.
Planning your estate and legacy for future generations, including your charitable interests, takes careful evaluation. Consulting with the appropriate professionals can assist you.