Giving From Your Donor-Advised Fund
Make an outright gift from your donor-advised fund OR name us as the ultimate beneficiary of the remainder in the fund.
How It Works
- Name the American Institute of Chemical Engineers as a beneficiary of your donor-advised fund (DAF).
- Designate us to receive all or a portion of the balance of your fund on your passing.
- The balance in your fund passes to the AIChE when the fund terminates.
- During your lifetime you can also make grants to us from your donor-advised fund. See how a DAF works.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your needs change during your lifetime.
- You can also direct your DAF to other charitable causes.
Explore More Gift Options
Will or Trust →
You can plan a gift that will not affect your cash flow.
Appreciated Securities →
Take advantage of appreciated securities, avoid tax.
Life Insurance →
Make a significant gift, no matter the size of your estate.
Retirement Plan →
Donate double-taxed assets and leave more to family.
Donor-Advised Fund →
Make a gift from your DAF, or name us a beneficiary.
Planning your estate and legacy for future generations, including your charitable interests, takes careful evaluation. Consulting with the appropriate professionals can assist you.